New Haven Auto Accident Attorney
Despite well-developed road systems and increased technological developments in vehicle safety features, car accident statistics continue to rise. Negligent and reckless drivers are frequently the cause of auto accident injuries and deaths. If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt in a car accident, give us a call for a free consultation.
If you have been injured in a car accident that was caused by another driver in New Haven County, you may be entitled to compensation. You may also be entitled to file a claim for any property that was lost or damaged in the accident.
Causes of Auto Accidents
Some of the main causes of auto accidents include:
- Distracted driving – When a driver’s attention is focused on texting, talking on a cell phone, following GPS directions, adjusting the radio etc., and their eyes are off the road (even for a couple of seconds), they are distracted, and this often results in serious car wrecks. If you are the victim of a car collision due to the distracted driving of the other party, you can file an auto accident lawsuit against them.
- Reckless driving – Overly aggressive driving or reckless driving is the cause of many auto accidents. If a driver travels unreasonably fast, tailgates or makes sudden turns or lane changes without looking, they pose a threat to other drivers and passengers. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or vehicle damage due to the negligent or reckless driving of another driver, consult with Attorney Michael P. D’Amico of D’Amico Law, LLC.
- Driving under the influence (DUI) – A person with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent is legally under the influence and should not operate a motor vehicle. A person may also be legally under the influence if they are under the influence of medication or illicit drugs—anything that impairs the ability to drive. Drunk drivers pose a serious threat to everyone on the road. If you are a loved one is the victim of a car crash and the other driver is given a DUI, the potential for compensation is even higher than in a standard car accident.
- Drowsy Driving -Fatigued driving is a major threat to road safety, comparable to intoxicated or distracted driving. These accidents frequently occur at night and often involve drivers who have been traveling for long periods of time or drivers who are coming home from work after a long shift.
Auto Accident Claims
When someone is involved in an auto accident due to speeding, tailgating, distracted driving, or driving under the influence, they may seek compensation for their pain and suffering and other categories of damages. Often, such accidents tend to cause serious injuries, property damage, and even death.
Occupants of cars are not the only potential victims of an auto accident. In fact, an auto accident can result in injuries to motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians who sustain severe and fatal injuries in a crash.
If you or a loved one is the victim of an auto accident, you can seek compensation for personal injuries or wrongful death. Attorney Michael P. D’Amico can help.
Let Us Protect Your Rights
Attorney Michael P. D’Amico is an experienced auto accident attorney who has helped numerous clients get compensation for vehicle accident claims. Let us defend your rights against major car insurance companies and get you the auto accident compensation you deserve. We will file the paperwork, take care of all the formalities, navigate the red tape, and ensure that your case gets going without delay.
We can help you whether you were a victim of single car accident, multi-car collision, T-bone accident, hit-and-run, sideswipe accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian hit-and-run, drunk-driving accident, head-on collision, school zone collision, or distracted driving accident.
If a negligent or reckless party is responsible for an accident that causes you pain and suffering, you have every right to file a personal injury claim. The sooner you talk to us, the quicker we can help you receive justice.
Cases We Handle
Our New Haven County auto accident lawyers handles all types of vehicle accidents such as:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accident
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Train Accidents and Derailments
Contact A Skilled New Haven Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured by a negligent driver in Connecticut, call our law office at 203-824-2969 to discuss your case and legal options with Attorney Michael P. D’Amico, car accident attorney in New Haven. Our office is conveniently located in East Haven, CT, New Haven County.
Contact us today for a free consultation and our experts will help you.
Mon – Fri: 09:00 -17:00
We're here to help you
Call Us Now! 203-824-2969
and make an appointment with one of our legal experts.